The unique company culture that Victor Ciardelli has built at Guaranteed Rate was recognized again in late 2013 by the Chicago Tribune as one of “Chicago’s Top Workplaces”. Headquartered on Chicago’s north side, the company was honored in the large company category. This is the third time in four years that Guaranteed Rate has made the list.
Founded in 2000 by Ciardelli, Guaranteed Rate fosters a culture focused on innovation, career development, and individual wellness. At is corporate headquarters in Chicago, the company provides a variety of opportunities for employees to maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle while achieving workplace success, including:
- A creative work space housed in a creative loft – featuring a furnished rooftop deck with stunning city views – designed to facilitate collaboration and interaction across the company.
- Comprehensive and creative employee development initiatives, led by Guaranteed Rate University, the company’s unique paid mortgage industry training program.
- An on-site gym equipped with weightlifting and cardio machines, as well as access to a certified personal trainer and fitness classes including Cross Fit, indoor cycling, kickboxing, and Pilates.
- Professionally-trained chefs providing healthy and fresh, organic meals for employees at low cost each day in the company’s on-site kitchen.
- The Guaranteed Rate Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization, established to help employees and their families in times of hardship.
- An on-site staff nurse, and a certified massage therapist available by appointment.